Friday, May 7, 2010

Mother's Day Mysteries

With Mother's Day fast approaching, I thought I'd update my Mother's Day Mysteries list from last year. As always I welcome additions. This list focus on books about the holiday. If I listed all the mysteries and crime fiction with famous and infamous mothers, the list would be enormous.

Angel at Troublesome Creek by Mignon F. Ballard
How to Murder Your Mother-in-Law by Dorothy Cannell
Mother's Day Murder by Wensley Clarkson
Murder Can Upset Your Mother by Selma Eichler
Bon Bon Voyage by Nancy Fairbanks
Murder for Mother: Short Story collection, edited by Martin S. Greenberg
Murder Superior by Jane Haddam
The Mother’s Day Murder by Lee Harris
Mother’s Day by Patricia MacDonald
Mother's Day by Dennis McDougal
Mother’s Day Murder by Leslie Meier
Mom, Apple Pie &Murder: A collection of New Mysteries for Mother’s Day, edited by Nancy Pickard
Mother’s Day by Joshua Quittner and Michelle Slatalla

Want to do something nice for your Mother on Mother's Day? Give her some great mysteries or... my other passion...chocolate. Check out my other blog DyingforChocolate for great recipes, thoughts, reviews and chocolate-related info.

No comments: